Mondays from 2:30-4:30 from August 20- September 10 (first round)
Mondays from 2:30-4:30 from September 17- October 15 (second round)
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-4:30 from August 21- September 13 (first round)
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-4:30 from September 18- October 16 (second round)
Wednesdays from 2:30-4:30 from August 22- September 12 (first round)
Wednesdays from 2:30-4:30 from September 19- October 10 (second round)
Choreographers who would like to audition dancers to be in their pieces should plan on attending the choreographers workshop on August 15 and 16 from 2:30-3:30 and the audition on August 17 from 2:30-4:30 in the Annex 2 studio. Dancers who would like to audition for student works should plan on attending the audition on August 17 from 2:30-3:30.
Students who would like to submit their choreography for adjudication for the Regional HIgh School Dance Festival will need to apply to choreograph in the first round. They will need to choose students who will be attending festival and the dancers will need to be available on September 22 for the videotaping at Lincoln Elementary School.
When emailing students should indicate:
1. Preference of rehearsal day
2. Whether or not they would like to rehearse in the first round or second round.
3. Two back up choices in case their first choice is not available.
4. Whether or not they need dancers, and therefore will need to attend the workshop and audition on August 15-17
5. Whether or not they are interested in submitting their choreography to the Regional High School Dance Festival