- Rehearsals will last for 3 weeks only. One week before Spring Break (March 26-28th) and two weeks after Spring Break (April 9-11th and April 16th-18).
- Rehearsal slots are as follows: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-4:30p for a total of 6 rehearsal hours. OR Wednesdays from 2:30-4:30p for a total of 6 rehearsal hours.
- There will be no student rehearsals on Mondays or Fridays. Due to liability concerns, no off-site rehearsals are allowed. Also note that student choreography rehearsals will not conflict with pointe or partnering classes.
Studio space is very limited so there will be an online sign up. Space for choreographers is first come, first served with the following limitations:
- In order to give as many students as possible the opportunity to choreograph, students who have NOT yet choreographed a dance at YPAS (i.e. did not present a dance in YCS) will be able to sign up beginning Friday, March 15th at 4pm
- If spaces are still available all others may sign up beginning Monday, March 18th at 4pm.
Things To Keep In Mind: This round of student choreography will be the final opportunity for students to choreograph for the 2018-19 school year. This round is shorter and less formal than in the Fall. It is an excellent opportunity for first-time choreographers or anyone wishing to experiment with ideas and create with a bit less pressure. There will be no audition for this round of choreography, instead choreographers must recruit their own dancers. Additionally contact information of interested "free agent" dancers will be provided to confirmed choreographers only.