Please note that Entirely Forgotten will be performing on Saturday at 11:00 a.m. Let's show our support and all attend this show. Entirely Forgotten will tech on Saturday from 9:30-10:50 a.m. Also, please note that all auditioning students will have registration and auditions from 8:30-11:15 a.m. on Thursday.
Students will be able to register for classes starting on Friday, February 14th at 1:00pm EST.
We will be using Sched.com for all course registration for the festival. Students will receive an email at the address provided in the Full School Registration Form. They will need to access this email via a web browser (not on their phones) to set up their account for the first time. After creating a password, they will be able to go onto the website to view and choose their courses. After setting up their account initially on a web browser, they will be able to download the Sched app, log in and manipulate their schedule from the app.
This platform is very user friendly and will allow students and faculty to organize by day, type of class, and even search by faculty member or University.
Instructions on how to use Sched will be sent soon.
Important things to note:
- Registration will take place online.
- Students have until 11:59PM EST on February 25, 2020 to register for their classes.
- For the safety of all of both the students and faculty, all classes will be limited to the capacity of each studio. All attendees who wish to observe a class may do so, but from viewing outside the studio through the glass.
- Students will be able to participate in two studio classes on Friday and two studio classes on Saturday, as well as attend at least one workshop or lecture.
- If a student signs up for more than two classes per day, he or she will be removed from all of his or her classes and asked to re-register after all students have registered.
- A limit of five students per school is requested per class.
- If more than five students sign up for a class, only the first five will be admitted to the class. Any other students will be removed from the class and asked to re-register after all students have registered.
- Waitlists are available for all classes.
- If multiple sections of a class are offered, please be courteous and only register for one section so that all attendees have an opportunity to participate in the class.
- For popular classes, students will be asked to sign-in to ensure we stay at capacity.